Due to the new recommendations released Tuesday March 16th, 2020 by the American Dental Association our office is postponing and rescheduling all elective non-emergency procedures here at The Denture Doctor.
Requests to delay patient services does not come without serious consideration and is being done out of caution during this COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
Our office is committed to playing our part in preventing any further spread in our community, amongst our patients and our staff. Our office will limit appointments to emergency services and essential visits in order to serve our patients during this time.
For patients that come in during this period:
- All emergency patients will be asked to refrain from attending appointments with additional guests – unless accompanying a minor or medically necessary.
- All check-ins will continue to be done over the phone and we ask that patients remain in their car until they can be taken directly to the operatory.
- If you have scheduled an emergency or essential visit and:
- Fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms; and
- Traveled within the past 14 days outside of the U.S. or
- Known exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 (coronavirus) then
- Contact our office as soon as possible to discuss treatment options.
As expected with an outbreak like this information can change daily, even hourly. We will continue to monitor any further recommendations and will contact patients as things progress and possibly change.
We truly want to express the responsibility each of us have to “flatten the curve” and are overwhelmed by the support we’ve received from our patients. Your trust in our abilities is something we don’t take for granted and we look forward to working with our patients once this has passed.
Dr. Aron Turner specializes in same day dentures, and provides a full range of dental care for all ages. We have the expertise you need to craft your dentures at a price you can afford.
Dr. Turner has special training and experience in dental implants and the field of implantology. Dental implants can give you an improved smile and comfort.
Welcome to our treatment center!
At the dental office of Dr. Aron Turner, we treat you like family. Dr. Turner is a dentist devoted to providing quality patient care with a positive experience. Our goal is to give you something to smile about. Our friendly and caring staff will make sure your visit to our dental office is as pleasant and welcoming as possible.
Dr. Turner is experienced in all areas of dentistry, and is up to date on all of the latest technological developments in dental care.