The Denture Doctor team is excited to announce that our office has been given clearance to reopen for elective procedures!
Our office is still committed to playing our part in preventing any further spread in our community, amongst our patients and our staff. During this very early stage of reopening patients can expect the following:
- Limited appointments. We are going to be operating on a light schedule, slowly building up to our former availability. We are committing more time between patients to clean operatories and minimize exposure between patients.
- Pre-screening over the phone, on the day of appointment along with temperature checks at the door.
- Patients will continue to check-in over the phone when they arrive and will be called into the office to avoid contact with other patients. Our waiting room will be closed until further notice.
- Staff will wear masks at all times and patients will be required to wear masks when not in a procedure. Plexiglass shields at the front desk are in place for staff and patient protection.
- No walk-in’s for any procedures, including denture repairs.
We understand that these limitations may feel slow moving and that this new “normal” can be frustrating! Our main concern is the safety of our patients and our staff. We will continue to monitor any further recommendations and will contact patients as things progress and possibly change.
If you had an appointment that was canceled between mid-March and May – we did not forget about you! We are currently seeing patients with emergent needs and will gradually contact patients to return to the office. If you are experiencing pain or have an emergency, call us and we will do our best to service you as quickly as possible. Thank you for putting your faith in our abilities and we look forward to seeing you back in the office soon.
Lastly, we would like to express our deepest condolences to the families of our patients that have passed due to this pandemic. Our hearts go out to you all and we wish you nothing but peace for your families during this trying time.
Dr. Aron Turner specializes in same day dentures, and provides a full range of dental care for all ages. We have the expertise you need to craft your dentures at a price you can afford.
Dr. Turner has special training and experience in dental implants and the field of implantology. Dental implants can give you an improved smile and comfort.
Welcome to our treatment center!
At the dental office of Dr. Aron Turner, we treat you like family. Dr. Turner is a dentist devoted to providing quality patient care with a positive experience. Our goal is to give you something to smile about. Our friendly and caring staff will make sure your visit to our dental office is as pleasant and welcoming as possible.
Dr. Turner is experienced in all areas of dentistry, and is up to date on all of the latest technological developments in dental care.