Our office has some temporary changes coming up!
Our denture lab will be closed from August 19th – October 1st. Our head technician will be out for an unexpected surgery and is expected to return in the fall. Davlat has been with our office for over 10 years and we wish him a safe and speedy recovery!
We understand that our 2020 scheduling delays has caused some inconvenience for our patients. Thank you for your understanding as we navigate through both COVID-19 and staffing delays. Our office prides itself on providing affordable, quality dentures and we look forward to the fall when we can once again provide that to our patients.
All patients that were scheduled between August 19th-October 1st have been contacted by phone to reschedule for the next available appointment. If you have not rescheduled your appointment yet, please contact us!
In the meantime, our office will continue seeing patients for general and surgical dentistry! With our lab closed we have new openings in the morning for SEPTEMBER!
Below is the following routine that we have continued to keep in place during COVID-19:
- NEW! Patient’s can now visit our website www.thedenturedoctor.com and click on the tab FORMS to fill out our COVID-19 questionnaire online! Each patient and staff member must complete this before coming in.
- We are still unavailable for walk-ins because of our pre-screening measures and our waiting room is still closed.
- Temperature checks and masks for patients/staff. PPE like disposable gowns and face shields are being used during procedures.
- We are still seeing a limited number of patients per day for all services.
- Check-in’s are done over the phone to avoid contact between other patients.
- Air purifiers are always in use throughout the office. We have also purchased brand new fogger equipment that will assist in cleaning surfaces between patients.
Dr. Aron Turner specializes in same day dentures, and provides a full range of dental care for all ages. We have the expertise you need to craft your dentures at a price you can afford.
Dr. Turner has special training and experience in dental implants and the field of implantology. Dental implants can give you an improved smile and comfort.
Welcome to our treatment center!
At the dental office of Dr. Aron Turner, we treat you like family. Dr. Turner is a dentist devoted to providing quality patient care with a positive experience. Our goal is to give you something to smile about. Our friendly and caring staff will make sure your visit to our dental office is as pleasant and welcoming as possible.
Dr. Turner is experienced in all areas of dentistry, and is up to date on all of the latest technological developments in dental care.